Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Count Down Till Christmas!

Magnetic Advent Calendar
 I think every day of December belongs to Christmas, so, last weekend I put together this very fun project using Candy Cane Lane designer paper:)  Each little box holds a special candy treat for the day and is an opportunity for me and the kids to spend some time together talking about the special significance of what we are celebrating.  I want to continue to encourage them to give to someone in a thoughtful way each day while we wait for the celebration of the Greatest Gift ever given- God's dear Son Jesus!


To kick off this glorious season, I'd like to give a gift to you each day!  Each day will have a simple project posted with clear, easy directions to make it yourself to.  There will be an assortment of things that are practical, or gifty or just plain nifty!


I know that your time will be valuable so my posts will be brief.  Just want to inspire you to give a little of your creative flair to those you care about it!  They will treasure it because it was made by you!  This project was a CASE from a very talented demonstrator named Jackie Topa.  Thank you Jackie!!


The previous post called Graceful Dasher is your present for Day 1!  Hope you like him:) 

Inky Blessings,






No comments: