Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Finally... back to the blog!




This has been a long season for me to be unable to download pictures to my computer! I'm so glad that finally ended. After much ado, technically speaking, I am again able to share with all of you a little glimpse of my fun group of stampers and the projects we are doing together.





One of the most popular projects has been this box and card set. Even though the paper is retired, I wanted to display the contents to show this simple set using a template on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website by Brenda Miller. The ladies have been making sets for Christmas gifts and they are so lovely!

We work on these types of projects on our Girlfriend's Nights at Grace Church:) This month was Kirsten's Birthday weekend. Happy Birthday Kirsten!


Wish I could have taken pictures of the rest of the gals there, but, batteries died:) Oh well!

Can't wait to show you some more of what we've been doing:)

Inky Blessings,
Lee



1 comment:

Becky said...

Glad to see you back Lee! Great project! :)