Chock Full of Cheer Stamp Set
1. Stamp 2”x5 ¼” strip of Very Vanilla card stock with greeting using Cherry Cobbler Ink.
2. Punch 5 ¼ ”x 1/2” strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock using Scallop Trim Border Punch.
3. Adhere trim to 1st piece using SNAIL Adhesive. Adhere to card front as shown.
4. Layer 3 ¾”x3 ¼” piece of Cherry Cobbler with 3 ½”x3” piece of Be of Good Cheer DSP.
5. Adhere step #4 to card front as shown.
6. Stamp 3 ornaments on Very Vanilla using Cherry Cobbler Ink. Punch out with 1 ¾” Circle Punch.
7. Fold each ornament in half and adhere together to make 3-D Bulb.
8. Punch 2 ½ “ Scallop Circle from Gumball Green card stock.
9. Add bulb to #8
10. Select a sentiment for the inside. Stamp using Cherry Cobbler Ink.
11. Decorate envelope.
Come to Bethlehem Stamp Set
1. Run 5 ½” x 4 ¼” pieces Whisper White and Early Espresso card stock through the Big Shot using the Top Note Die.
2. Stamp large image on Whisper White piece using Early Espresso Ink. Trim off perforated edge using Paper Snips.
3. Layer Top Notes together.
4. Knot an 8” piece Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon by tying ends together to form a knot with very small ends. Cut loop made by tying ends together where desired for knot placement. Adhere using SNAIL adhesive one ends of ribbon.
5. Stamp greeting on Riding Hood Red card base using Early Espresso Ink.
6. Adhere Top Note off center to the left using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Stamp sentiment inside using Early Espresso Ink. Done!
1. Ink snowman stamp using Midnight Muse Ink and stamp in center of 3 ½” x 2 ½” Whisper White card stock.
2. Ink the J and Y stamps with Raspberry Ripple Ink and stamp on either side of snowman, using Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line up images.
3. Paper pierce the bottom edge of image with wide scallop pattern on Paper Piercing Mat & Template.
4. Mat stamped image on 3 ¾” x 2 ¾” Raspberry Ripple card stock.
5. Mat again, using 4” x 3” Midnight Muse card stock.
6. Run Raspberry Ripple 5 ¼” x 4” card stock through the Big Shot using the Argyle Embossing Folder. Use the same folder to emboss the envelope flap as well.
6.5 Add knotted bow using Raspberry Ripple Stitched Ribbon.
7. Adhere all layers to Whisper White Card base. Done!
Four Seasons/Word Play Stamp Set
1. Ink Snowflake Wreath with Baja Breeze Ink and Not Quite Navy Marker. Huff and Puff and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Punch out using 1 ¾” Circle Punch.
2. Ink center of same image with Real Red, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy Markers. Huff and Puff and stamp on Whisper White card stock. Punch out using 1” Circle Punch.
3. Punch out 2 ½” Circle Punch Not Quite Navy card stock and adhere wreath. Add 1” center with Stampin’ Dimensional.
4. Ink up snowflake from inside the wreath that is shown with Baja Breeze ink and Not Quite Navy Marker. Huff and Puff and stamp on Whisper White card stock. Punch out with a 1/2” Circle Punch. Put a Dimensional on the bottom and a Rhinestone Jewel on the top.
5. Dry emboss 2”x 5” piece of Whisper White card stock using Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
6. Layer on top of 2 1/8”x 5 1/8” of Real Red card stock that is layered on 2 ¼” x 5 ¼” Baja Breeze card stock.
7. Ink greeting from Word Play Stamp Set using Real Red ink. Stamp on lower right hand corner. Add mini snowflake as shown.
8. Adhere Embossed layer on top half of card and matted wreath with dimensionals as shown
9. Stamp snowflakes on the inside and envelope.
I hope you enjoyed all these cards we created and will join us for the next Stamp-A-Stack!!
If you don't have a new catalog yet, buy one here and I'll send one out right away along with a lovely thank you card.
Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Catalog $7.00 (no paypal account required to pay via paypal) Shipping via Priority 2-3 day mail.