Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve

Hi Friends!

I'm so excited about celebrating Thanksgiving Holiday with my huge family. We have to use a room at Nana's church to hold all of us! There will be 23 of us altogether! We so seldom get to visit that I'm sure the funny stories will not be in short supply.


On Monday we held a Thanksgiving Dinner for all those who come to Cafe` 4111. We had about 30 people there and it was awesome. There were several teens there and some volunteers and their families.













It was such a great time to spend together :) It was evident that the volunteers and the Walkley's have touched so many lives and hearts through this ministry!

Today, I spent an hour with some friend at Ability @ Work. It is a division of Hattie Larlham that helps in the rehabilitation of adults that have suffered a brain injury or trauma. Stamping and papercrafting seems to be so enjoyed by everyone and they are always fascinated by the cool things they can make. We used the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine to make a variety of things to use to embellish for the upcoming craft fair they will be holding on December 4th from 12 noon to 6:30Pm. Come on down if you have some time. I will be having some quick and fun make and takes at my table. Karen is crafting some of her gorgeous card designs to sell. This will be raising funds for this great program!


They had me make some cards to teach the clients that attend this program. They chose the Winter Retreat Simply Scrappin' Kit to play with. These are the ones I came up with.









Well, I know this entry is long, but I wanted to let everyone know about the great special that SU! is running for this one week only. I've never seen a sale from them this awesome! Take a look at the discounted bundles and see for yourself!! They can be found on my SU! website: http://inkartfromtheheart.stampinup.net .

I'D LIKE TO OFFER A BLOG SPECIAL OF MY OWN, JUST FOR YOU! ANY WHO ORDER THE FOLLOWING BUNDLES THROUGH MY ONLINE ORDERING OPTION, CAN ATTEND A CLASS TO MAKE SEVERAL SAMPLES, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

1. CUTE AND CURLY PUNCH BUNDLE- SATURDAY, JANUARY 3RD, 2009. 10AM-12NOON

2. MISSION EMBOSSABLE - SATURDAY, JANUARY 3RD, 2009. 12NOON -2PM

3. I'M ON BOARD BUNDLE- SATURDAY, JANUARY 3RD, 2009. 2PM-4PM

4.BAGS AND TAGS BUNDLE- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20TH, 2009. 12NOON - 6PM (OPEN HOUSE)

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Blessings!!
Lee

No comments: