Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another project from New Catalog Open House

Good Evening, Friends!

There are so many great projects that we have been making that I am dreadfully behind posting about!   The new items in our Idea Book & Catalog have been absolutely fabulous!  So here is one more thing we made at the Open House:


This card is not my original design but I had so much fun making it!  It fits perfectly in our whisper white 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" envelopes.  In the next post, I will show you something else that is great to do with those envelopes:)  It uses Pink Pirouette card stock and ink, Early Espresso card stock, ink and satin ribbon.  We use the Ribbon Lace Border punch on the 4 1/2" square of Whisper White card stock, centered once on each side to make this lovely frame.  When you punch each side out, you are left with this perfect little card stock square to stamp on!  I punched out 1" circles of Early Espresso card stock to back the lace punch sections, made a Rhinestone Brad centered faux bow and added a Rhinestone to the top of Happy I Do Day!

What a fun, easy card! The stamp sets that I used were Fabulous Florets and Word Play .  The new Ribbon Lace Border punch was added to many a wishlist that night!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: