Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stampin' Up! Opportunities

$99 Starter Kit + Free Project Kit!

Click on the widget to the left to see what you get!  $185 value for $99.  Join my team, the Hand Stamped Hearts, and swap, share ideas, fun and laughter at my monthly downline meetings!  Really, we just have so much fun!  You can join right on my website by clicking on the Join the Fun tab!  You can substitute colors and equal value stamp sets to customize your own kit!  Contact me and I will walk you through it.  Here's a thought - Join my team and then place your order from your HUGE new catalog wish list, AND receive the demonstrator discount.  And your first order of $150 or more within the first 45 days of signing on, will even have an extra 10% discount added to your 20% discount!  How cool is that?  What are you waiting for?

Thanks for stoppin' by!!








No comments: