Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cheerful Treat Designer Purse Scrapbook

Hi Stamping Friends,
This was such a fun class!!  Back in 2008, I made the first purse scrapbook that was copied from Jan Tink using the Carousel Notes and Afternoon Tea DSP.  I had a hostess request to make this again, but, of course, with updated supplies.  I knew, right away, that I would have to use the Cheerful Treat DSP from the Hostess Only section of the new catalog.  This paper is so fun, and the colors are just gorgeous!!
front
back
inside left
inside right
inside center

full inside
inserts in envelope



I will be making a pdf file with the directions of everything I did for this class that will be available soon:)  I'll let you know as soon as it is ready.

Stampin' Fun!

2 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Love the color combo Lee!! Nice job!

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Thanks, Lee, for the comment you left on my blog. I appreciate the encouragement!! I wanted to let you know that I love what you did with the inside of this purse. It is very pretty. I have never made one of these, but think they are really neat. Thanks for sharing!!