Saturday, December 4, 2010
Count Down Till Christmas Day #4
This one's a little work... but well worth it!
1. Begin your scene on a piece of Whisper White card stock (3 3/4" x 5").
2. Tear a strip of copy paper to cover the part you want to stay white for the snow. Put a little Dotto on the underside to keep it from moving around while you're working.
3. Punch a 1 3/8" circle out of a post it note and adhere where you would like to have a moon.
4. Roll your Brayer in Bashful Blue ink and then roll across your entire card.
5. Next, roll your Brayer in Night of Navy ink and then across your card lightly, making sure not to cover the whole area.
6. Remove masks for snow and moon.
7. Stamp the long row of trees from Lovely as a Tree stamp set with Basic Gray ink.
8. Stamp large pine tree closer to the front on the left using Basic Black ink
9. Stamp greeting from Heart from the Heart stamp set using Basic Black ink
9 1/2. Draw on snow drifts and tree branches with Two Way Glue Pen
9 3/4. Sprinkle Dazzling diamonds on while glue is wet. Tap off excess.
10. Mount on Night of Navy mat (5 1/4" x 4")
11. Mount on Bashful Blue card base (8 1/2" x 5 1/2")
Hope you enjoyed this card and make lots of them! Be sure to show me your pictures of any you make!
Thanks for stoppin' by!