Friday, December 3, 2010

Count Down To Christmas Day 3

Today is one of those "miracle" days!  I was on time for everything I had to do!!!  Those of you who know me well are aware that that, for me, is a feat. Made me really think a bit about the miracle of Jesus coming to earth.  I love this card because of how simply that message gets conveyed. Wendy Janson designed this and I just had to make one:)  Thank you Wendy!

1.  Run Very Vanilla card stock base (8 1/2" x 5 1/2", folded in half) through the Big Shot  using the Square    Lattice embossing folder.
2.   Rub small Very Vanilla piece with Embossing Buddy
      3. Stamp large image with VersaMark 
  4. Add Black Embossing Powder and use heat tool
5. Stamp greeting with Jet Black Stazon ink
6. Mount on Basic Black mat
7. Tie  ribbon on front as show
8.  Add a Rhinestone to the star center
9. Adhere to card base using Stampin' Dimensionals

 Hope you enjoyed today's card.  This was another one from a recent Stamp-A-Stack that several gals really liked.  

   Inky Blessings,

No comments: