Don't you just love the way the Holidays look? Everywhere I drive I see Christmas lights sparkling! Reminds me to be thankful that we have an entire month to enjoy this:)
This card was a favorite at the last Stamp-A-Stack! So simple but classy:)
1. Stamp the single pine tree from Lovely as a Tree 3 times in the left corner of Very Vanilla card stock (3 3/4" by 5") using Old Olive ink.
2. Stamp the ornament from Tags Till Christmas on Very Vanilla scrap using Cherry Cobbler ink. Punch out with Ornament punch. Add a large pearl from the Basic Pearls pack in the center.
3. Take a small piece of Linen Thread and dab with a small amount of Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive. Position it to dangle from a branch as shown.
4. Stamp the greeting from Heard From The Heart stamp set using Cherry Cobbler again.
5. Adhere Stampin' Dimensionals to back of ornament and add to the center.
6 Mount Very Vanilla scene on Cherry Cobbler card stock (4" x 5 1/4") and then onto Old Olive card base (8 1/2" x 5 1/2", folded in half)
Hope you enjoyed Counting Down Christmas with me!