Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Count Down Till Christmas Day #5
1.Start with 6x3"piece of Bashful Blue card stock and fold in half.
2.Tie an 8" piece of Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon around a 2 3/4"x2 3/4" piece of Designer Series Paper - I used Candy Cane Christmas here- and adhere to the front of the card
3. Stamp the greeting from Tags Till Christmas using Real Red ink on a scrap of Whisper White card stock.
4. Punch out with Decorative Label punch.
5. Punch two labels of Garden Green and cut them in 1/2 , each a different direction. Adhere them to the back of the punched image to mat.
6. Draw an outline around the oval part with two-way glue pen or crystal effects. Sprinkle some Silver Glass Glitter to cover the glue. be sure to press down well.
7. Add you matted punched image to the front using 2 Stampin' Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by!