Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Count Down Till Christmas Day #5

I know you're gonna think, "But this is the 7th of December, not the 5th!"  and you'd be right.  We had a little hiccup in our daily life, (you probably don't have those :) and computer and desk all had to be relocated to another part of the house!  Not something I was planning but so very glad I did it!  Now, it's down in my studio so projects can hit the press even quicker.  Once I get studio back in order, I'll post project 6and 7.  In the meantime, I hope you will enjoy this little cutie.  This is a mini card (3x3") that goes very nicely inside or outside a gift bag or tucked in a small gift.

1.Start with 6x3"piece of Bashful Blue card stock and fold in half.
2.Tie an 8" piece of Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon around a 2 3/4"x2 3/4" piece of Designer Series Paper - I used Candy Cane Christmas here- and adhere to the front of the card
3. Stamp the greeting from Tags Till Christmas using Real Red ink on a scrap of Whisper White card stock.
4. Punch out with Decorative Label punch.
5. Punch two labels of Garden Green and cut them in 1/2 , each a different direction.  Adhere them to the back of the punched image to mat.
6. Draw an outline around the oval part with two-way glue pen or crystal effects.  Sprinkle some Silver Glass Glitter to cover the glue.  be sure to press down well. 
7. Add you matted punched image to the front using 2 Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: